There are so many great ways to transform your space with stick on wallpaper. You can completely change the look and feel of a room with just a few rolls of paper. Plus, it’s an affordable way to update your home without spending a lot of money.
Why Stick on Wallpapers?
You can save a bundle of money by choosing to use stick on removable wallpaper instead of hiring a contractor or buying new furniture.
They are easy to install and remove, so you can redecorate as often as you like without worrying about those pesky holes that need to be filled in with spackle!
Plus, they come in a variety of designs and colours, so you can find the perfect pattern to suit your taste.
Another benefit is that you can use them in a bathroom or kitchen without any worry about moisture.
And, because they don’t require any glue or tape, there’s no sticky residue left behind when you want to remove the paper and re-decorate.
Here are a few tips for using stick on wallpaper:
- Measure the space you will be putting wallpaper in to make sure you have enough paper. Some rolls come with extra paper, but it’s always better to have more than not enough.
- Make sure the wall is clean and free of any dust or dirt before you put up your wallpaper. You can wet a cloth with warm water and wipe down your walls if needed before applying the wallpaper.
- Wait until after the paint has dried to apply the wallpaper so there are no bumps or bubbles in your design when it is complete.
- Be sure to smooth out wrinkles as you go so that there are no bumps in your design – this includes corners! Just slowly pull back on one corner at time while smoothing out air bubbles.
- For a clean corner, cut the paper at a 45 degree angle on one corner and gently peel back your paper until you get to this cut, then smooth out the air bubbles from there.
- If you need to add more adhesive or remove some of your paper, use a knife with a wet towel over it so that no wallpaper is removed when removing excess glue. This will help preserve the integrity of your design.
- Use an edging tool to create great looking edges along your ceiling and flooring if needed! Just be careful not to apply too much pressure so that you do not rip or stretch out any of your paper while putting this on corners or around poles in room.
- Take your time when applying the tropical wallpaper and be sure to have fun with it! You can be as creative as you want with your design.
In conclusion, stick on wallpaper is a great way to completely transform your space! With so many designs and colours to choose from, you can find the perfect paper for your home. Apply it yourself and save some cash, or hire an expert and get that room transformed in no time flat.